Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ally's Photo Session

Lucky for me I have an awesome friend who happens to be really good at taking pictures. Not only that but she loves to take pictures of Ally. So instead of going out to get Ally's pictures taken we had a photo shoot at our house.Ally is three months old now. She is still a happy baby and has just discovered her tongue. She loves to stick it out and the boys think it is hilarious. She definitely has all of us wrapped around her little fingers! Thanks to Rachael for all of the great pictures!!!! I also have to say thanks to Rachael for the header on my blog. She happened to take all three of those pictures and put the header together for me!! What would I do without her?? The photo's below speak for themselves.






This last one was not taken by Rachael but I thought it was cute.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I love her cute smile! I need to book a photo session with Rachel for my kids, too.

Tara said...

SO cute ! I love that little girl! I think she has ME wrapped around her finger, too!

Mel said...

She is a cutie that is for sure. I love it when they take good pictures

Anonymous said...

Isn't Rachael fantastic! Of course with someone as cute as your kids to work with...

Phillip & Diana Steffes said...

what a cutie!! keep me informed if you have a "sale" of baby girl clothes ;)

Unknown said...

She is adorable! Great pictures!