Monday, October 13, 2008

To Much of a good thing?

It's hard for me to believe but our sweet baby girl is six weeks old today. She is such a good baby. As some of you may or may not know, when the boys were baby's they were not so good. In fact I would venture to say the were horrible! That's not to say we didn't love them just the same, they just tried our patience much more. If they weren't crying they were sleeping. It was one or the other, nothing in between. Ally is quite the opposite of them. Not only does she LOVE to sleep, when she is awake she is usually all smiles. She slept for 8 hours straight last night. Not only does she sleep all night, she sleeps most of the day away also! I do ask myself every once in awhile is it really normal for a baby to sleep this much? Of course then I come to my senses and decide I should just be thankful for it!! Below are some pics of her doing what she loves most...sleeping!!!
Ally doing what she loves most!

When she isn't sleeping she's all smiles!!

Of course all of that smiling is tiring,off to sleep again!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Your baby girl makes me baby hungry - which is a VERY VERY bad thing (especially if you ask Brian)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making this blog. I finally get to hear how your doing. Your baby girl is soooo cute! I am so happy she is a good baby. Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Darcie