Monday, September 28, 2009

Picture Day!!!

So I am lucky enough to have a friend who is an awesome photographer and I wanted to get some pics of Ally as a big one year old. I was thinking just a couple of quick photo's of her at the house. Of course that's not what the photographer had in mind. She wanted to go to the park and use all of her props. So who am I to argue right! Anyway Ally did not want anything to do with having her picture taken, she just kept trying to get to the playground. Some how we still got some really good pictures of her thanks to the photographer. I think she looks beautiful but I am also kind of bias!! Her are the results





































































































4 comments:

Tara said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! Great job Rach, too!

Maureen said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!
Can't believe she's already a year old. Children sure grow up fast!

Welsh World said...

Those are great pictures, especially since you were able to get some of her smiling. This is a hard age to get them to sit still and take a picture.

Jessica Morel said...

How dang cute. I love her in that dress.