Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dylan's Baptism

Saturday was a busy day for our family. One of the main reasons we went to AZ was for Dylan to get baptized. It was really nice to have our whole family there for the occasion. Dylan was really excited and happy. This was a rare occasion that everyone in my family was in one place at the same time as my brother is in the Navy and is stationed in Japan.
Proud Dad.

Proud mom.

Jealous brother.

Because we had my whole family together we took a rare family photo. We even had my grandpa there from Tucson who is in is mid 90's. Trying to get this many people to smile at the same time is not fun!


Me with my brother's and sister's.
Next was a picture on Brandon's side. Let's just say it was a little easier!
Thanks to everyone for sharing this special day with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Congrats Dyl! Wish we could have been there.